Submit events for Hype publication
Share your Winter 2022 events in our next issue of Hype!SUBMIT EVENT DETAILS HERE
The Publicity Center offers a full slate of creative services to promote campus events, programs and departments while providing real world experience to student employees through hands-on skill development, professional mentoring and portfolio development.
Our student-focused CWU Hype invites students to experience campus life through a variety of student-focused "Hype" platforms including publications, social media, and street team opportunities.
See our 2020-2021 Report (PDF) for highlights of last year.
The Publicity Center and CWU Hype engage, inform, and help build connections that cultivate a sense of place and belonging for CWU students.
The Publicity Center promotes an inclusive campus environment through its creative services and relationships. We:
- Provide a work environment grounded in learning, understanding and growth
- Seek to recruit and hire staff representative of our diverse student body
- Encourage dialogue around the meaning implied or conveyed in images and words
- Work closely with our clients to understand their goals and accurately represent events, programs, and departments
- Produce work that promotes and reflects a welcoming and inclusive environment